Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our First Post

Dear Hubby, Here is our official first blog post and here is your daughter!


Bitter!

This is what Autumn tastes like!


Playing amid the leaves

Here she is bundled up in the leaf piles!

The new backyard shed post snowfall!

It Snowed here the day after I came home...winter is coming!

An avid reader

This is her Grandma Hill's favorite book!

Those crazy barnyard animals...look what they are doing here Mom.

A little Autumn gift!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to be the first comment on your new blog! It looks great Lindz. It was fun talking to you today. Alan, congratulations on finishing your project today! It will be great for your little family to be together over the holidays.

    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard that Alan finished. Yeah Alan! I was just so excited that I could post a comment. Love this new blog I hope that you keep going!

    ReplyDelete