Monday, April 23, 2012

The Morning Escape!

The other day I was cleaning up breakfast and Alan was out turning the sprinklers on the lawn. I heard Eliza, our 3 yr old housemate, saying to Amelia "Look Amelia, the sprinklers are on!" I did not think much of it because Amelia can't open our sliding door. Thirty seconds later I hear Alan ask, "Did you know Amelia is out running through the sprinklers in her pajamas?" Of course I did not know, but she was already wet so I decided to catch it on film for posterity sake. She loves the sprinklers!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! i love that girl... how fun is she?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! What a fun memory to save! Love to you all mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linds...this is really good! I laughed out loud. She is so cute at first the way she runs and skips around like it is just too exciting. I am glad you caught it on film.

    ReplyDelete