Saturday, August 11, 2012

In My Mind I'm Going to Carolina

We recently returned from our second Dibb family trip to the Outer Banks. It is beautiful out there and I am posting this post to get you all excited about a Hill family Outer Banks reunion in the future, although Oregon coast is first of course, but once we have done that coast we might as well do the other!

First you need a Beach House!


Loving the Sand

 Inner Tubes-Big Hit
 We survived the plane ride.
 The beach requires you have a lot of sand toys.
 Uncle Jeff was a real hit!
 Building, building, building.
 Grandpa and the Little Man.
 Rash gaurd is a must when you are as active as this guy!
 Helping out with Dad's castle.
 Helping some more.
 And more.
 A little sand with her graham crackers.
 The sun just knocked Little Man out.
 Look at that sun damage up close!
 We went crab hunting and Amelia was not sure she loved it.
 The night of the crab hunt.
 She loves her baby brother.
We tried visiting Brodie lighthouse...unfortunately it is being renovated!
 The aquarium was a fun day trip.
 The cousins hanging out in front of the shark tank.
 Ah, the beginning of the photo shoots!
 The family.
Just us.
Trying to catch a wave!

 He was glad to be out of his picture outfit and back in a onesie.
 This guy washed up on shore while we were setting up our beach site for the day!
 Ah, the wonder!
 Grandpa and Little Man.
 How do these buckles work?
 Grandpa and Liitle Man again!
 More photo shoots.
 Sunset on the beach! Over in NC the sun does not set over the ocean. I just realized that!
 Everyone out for a last day swim!
More playing in the sand. 
 What a smile.
 One of the few picturs of Alan the photographer.
 A sun lover at heart!
Well, I hope it worked...when do we go?

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You are looking so awesome post baby Lindsay - you are amazing. What a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I hope we get to see you on your Oregon coast trip!

    ReplyDelete